BOOK YOUR KAYAK, TANDEM OR CANOE ONLINE UP UNTIL 9 PM THE NIGHT BEFORE!
Same day reservation must be requested via text message to (330) 969- BOAT
**Reservation are required Monday-Friday & highly recommended for Saturday and Sunday**
**Delays on the weekends can happen and departure times may not leave right on time in some cases. Please allow plenty of time for your kayaking/canoeing adventure!
YOU MUST ARRIVE AT LEAST 20 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE TIME TO CHECK-IN!
WE DO NOT FACTOR TIME INTO OUR TRIPS FOR PIT-STOPS ALONG THE RIVER!
- All rentals will include boat, life vest, and paddle. Customers will be held liable for damages or loss of any rental equipment.
An additional fee will be charged for damaged or lost rental equipment. Fee charged will be based on type of equipment damaged or lost and extent of damage. Minimum fee for abandoned equipment that is required to be recovered by BRA is $50 and minimum fee for abandoned/non-returned equipment is replacement cost plus time for attempted recovery.
- A $10/hour late arrival fee will be charged if do not return at the designated take out location at within the average paddling time of your selected trip. Average paddling times are: Short Trip-1 hour, Middle Trip-2 hours & Long Trip-3 hours. We do not factor time into our trips for pit-stops along the river.
- All participants must check-in 15-30 minutes prior to departure time.
- Participants must be at least 3 years old to use a canoe and 8 years old to use a kayak. Staff reserves the right to decide if a child is ready for a kayak. All minors ages 3-16 must be accompanied by an adult during the trip.
- Please dress appropriately. Shoes are recommended to be worn at all times. You will get wet.
- Life jackets must be worn at all times.
- Alcohol and drugs are prohibited.
- Do not trespass on private land.
- Trash is to be placed in trash cans and will not be thrown in the river.
- There is no lifeguard on duty and swimming is done at my own risk.
- Please lock all valuables in vehicles. Burning River Adventures is not responsible for any lost or stolen possessions.
- We suggest that at least one person per group have a cell phone with them while on the river.
- We reserve the right to cancel any and all trips due to severe inclement weather or river conditions.
- If a storm appears while on the river, drag boats at least 10 feet onto the river bank and take shelter along the bank. The best practice is to take shelter among a cluster of trees that are around the same height. Waiting out heavy rain/thunder/ lightning along the river bank is your best course of action. Paddling in rain without thunder/lightning is safe. Call us at 330-969-2628 for guidance. Call 911 if there is an emergency while on the river.